Tuesday, August 10, 2010

"Your on Fire"

Well where to begin...so much going on in my head and heart. All amazing!!! This summer so far has been phenomenal! Cash just turned 5 and William will be 7 at the end of the month. So amazed at how much they've grown and learning still all about them everyday. They are 2 different forces with different gifts yet they are still the same. That probably doesn't make much sense but in my head it does =) I asked the Lord to show me what the boys would be if they were animals and I saw Cash was an owl and William was a lion. That should just say it all! I love it. One of each. Ever so humbled to have these precious gifts in my life. So grateful and amazed that the Lord gave them to me to lug around for 9 months in my body, and then to spend a lifetime with them! Frick...It doesn't get much better then that.
Learning more about the Lord and about what He says about me. Learning more and more everyday that my identity is found soley in Him and what He says about me is all truth. THe fact that I love music or that I have tattoos isn't who I am. Those are just things I like. I really don't care about anyone elses tattoos or who they get tattooed by and I don't enjoy talking about them. I care about their heart and what drives them in life. I love each and every person for who they are, for their individuality, what's inside them. I could care less how old they are, where they come from, or where they are on the "profile" totem pole. None of that junk matters. All that matters is the person. I love to hear what the Lord has to say about them. I love hearing the outpouring of their hearts. Most of you already know this about me =) Thank you for that.
Today I felt so moved and liberated to be able to stand firm in all He's said about me personally. And stand firm and be free in the gifts He's lovingly given to me. And also feeling forever humbled that my DAD would trust me with these precious gifts. With my sons, His gifts, the people He's placed in my life....He never ceases to amaze me. As my dearest mate would say Who is this man?? I keep coming back to what Eric said the other night about how we are sons and daughters of the Lord...Really soaking in what that entails...Realizing the authority thats been given in that statement...So much to take in. Realizing how perfect His timing is, and how perfect He's made each and every person in this world. He invites us everyday into an intimate relationship and I can say for me that I am SOOOOO jumping in! Longing to be ever so near to Him and His beauty, longing to touch His face. He gives freely so freely receive. He is such a good good Father. So much freedom and it's ours for the taking. He's giving it to us, He's inviting us into it. Because of my Father I no longer have to walk around with shame for the things I've done in the past. I can openly say yes I have done some really terrible things but I have chosen forgiveness. And am no longer bound to those things and I am not going to let myself fall back in that slavery. It's not for me and has no place in my life or family. So thankful for Jesus and am so in love and enthralled by Him....I can't say it enough, I can't feel it enough...
So blessed by Him everyday especially with the people Hes placed in my life. I've been thinking a lot about Jason and Anissa Keller and just thanking the Lord for the time the boys and I got with them. I don't feel the need to go into detail but I can say this they were so influential in the boys lives and hearts. I know that they have moved on for now, not for good, just for now =) and I know that they are destined to do great things wherever they go and to change peoples lives. But I wanted them to know that they changed our lives and they spoke to the Boys hearts significantly. Especially Jason. Thank you Jesus for that and thank you Jason. You both truly are apart of our family in every sense.
I am so thankful for the past year and everything that has occurred. I would never want to be anywhere else but where I'm at right now in this moment. I wouldn't trade anything for this love affair with my beloved, this freedom He's given me, and the family He's blessed me with. Thank you to all the friends that have been so loving and supportive to the boys and I. As this chapter officially closes behind me and we welcome a new one I just wanted to say thank you. Thank you for reminding my sons that they are still loved and are still secure even though their family no longer looks the same. And letting them know it's ok. Which it is. Thank you Jesus that it's ok that our family of 4 looks a little different. It doesn't mean theres any less love or that anything should be shaken within my sons. They are still so strong and are still going to be great men!
So much in my heart, So much love....I just want to know more...This journey the Lord has brought me on has and will continue to be the wildest one ever! I am so excited for what is to come and the other places He's going to show us, Myself, William, and Cash. No longer letting anything stand in our way. This is our destiny....Not sure where were going but I know it's up, it's glorious, and it's covered in the Lord's greatness.

No comments:

Post a Comment